Đừng bỏ lỡ thông tin thú vị nhất.
Hãy like GioiBox ngay bây giờ nhé!
Why join the course?
This free online course will look below the water line at the unseen legal and transactional structures behind the shipping industry.
We will examine the process of acquiring and financing of new vessels and secondary market tonnage: from the various perspectives of a buyer, a seller, a ship-builder and a bank. We will explore the concept of flags of convenience and modern practice of ship registration.
You will develop an understanding of how the merchant fleets of the world are bought, sold and securitized – and how international conventions regulate ships wherever they are registered.
What topics will you cover?
• An introduction to the maritime sector
• How ships are sold and purchased
• The mechanics behind ship registration
• What flags of convenience are and how they are used
• International regulations and conventions
• Ship finance
• Shipbuilding contracts