Đừng bỏ lỡ thông tin thú vị nhất.
Hãy like GioiBox ngay bây giờ nhé!
About this course: Roughly half of the world’s population is already online and so setting yourself apart from the crowd is more important than ever before. One of the best ways to do that is by creating your own ePortfolio. An ePortfolio is a site that showcases or shows your background, your resume, and samples of your work. In this course, you will learn step by step how to build the site and you’ll learn the grammar, vocabulary and writing skills needed to create it. You will learn how to apply information from your ePortfolio to other online tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube in order to network with others so that you get a job or connect with other professionals. For each step in that process, you will listen to lectures, take comprehension quizzes, and learn how to use English appropriately to each part of your site. You will also complete self and peer assessments and gain the needed skills to make your ePortfolio a reality and establish yourself online.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• Write a proper headline or title for your ePortfolio
• Describe your work in 1 sentence and in longer forms
• Identify how to use hashtags effectively
• Write an effective summary about yourself and your work
• Apply appropriate vocabulary to write your education and professional experience for your resume
• Understand how to write a tweet to get a job
• Discover how to write specific comments and network work with others
• Apply what you have on your portfolio to other tools like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube.
Georgia Institute of Technology
The Georgia Institute of Technology is one of the nation’s top research universities, distinguished by its commitment to improving the human condition through advanced science and technology. Georgia Tech’s campus occupies 400 acres in the heart of the city of Atlanta, where more than 20,000 undergraduate and graduate students receive a focused, technologically based education.